China Go Association
2. Title Unit
People's Government of Kecheng District, Quzhou City, Zhejiang Province
peoples government of KE成district, Q U轴city, Z合江province
The hometown of Go
4. Operating unit
Beijing Yisai Commercial Operation Management Co., Ltd.
Six, competition time
The first stage: Five groups of ABCDE are divided into online competitions. The competition times are:
October 24 (rounds 1-3), October 31 (rounds 4-6)
The second stage: November 13-16
Seven, competition location
The first stage: Yike Go
Second stage: to be announced separately
8. Participating units
Each Go Country Team
(1) Each team can apply for a leader, a coach, and 10 amateur players to participate, including 5 players in each round, including at least one female player. The order of the stations is: the first station is 20-29 years old (born January 1, 1991-December 31, 2000), the second station is 30-39 years old (January 1, 1981-December 1990 Born on the 31st) group, the third station is 40-49 years old (born January 1, 1971-December 31, 1980) group, the fourth station is 50 years old (born before January 1, 1971) group, the first Wutai is a female chess player group, and there is no age limit for female chess players.
(2) The participating players must meet one of the following conditions:
1. Personnel with household registration in the administrative area of the Go township;
2, a student who has the administrative area of the township of Go;
3. Possess a residence permit for the administrative area of Go Town
4. Pay social security personnel in the administrative area of Go Town (valid for more than three months from the deadline of registration for the competition).
If there is a dispute, the Chinese Go Association will make a ruling in the order of household registration, student status, residence permit, and social security.
(3) Online lottery will be held on October 16th. Each team will be divided into five groups for online competition. The lottery plan will be announced separately.
(4) Each team shall provide the qualification review materials of its team members, and submit at least one of the following materials:
1. A scanned copy of the household registration office stamp page on the first page of the household registration book and the page of the chess player;
2, a scanned copy of the certificate of student status;
3. Scanned copy of residence permit;
4. Proof that the social security payment of the online screenshot has been paid for 3 months, with the name and ID number interface.
(5) The participating players need to be announced in the WeChat work group of the National Go Hometown, and the teams can participate only after they have no objection.
（5）参赛选手需要在National Go Hometown的微信工作组中宣布，并且各队只有在没有异议的情况下才能参加。
10. Competition method
(1) Adopt the latest Go competition rules approved by the China Go Association.
(2) The competition adopts the mode of national team competition, with a split-table system. Each round of competition must submit a roster to the referee at least 90 minutes before each round of competition.
(3) The competition is divided into two stages.
1. The first stage is divided into five groups of preliminaries, using online competition, each group has 6 rounds of points arrangement, and the top three are decided to enter the second stage.
2. The organizer will designate one of the teams that have never entered the top three of the group as a wild card to enter the finals.
3. In the second stage, 16 teams will use a single elimination round to determine the final champion. The game will be announced separately.
(4) The game time is 40 minutes per side, 5 times 20 seconds countdown.
11. Requirements for the preliminaries of each Go hometown:
(1) Arrange a unified game field, provide computers and network equipment, and organize participating players to the game field to compete online.
(2) In accordance with the requirements of the organizing committee-make a background board, and all computers stick to the back stickers.
(3) The participating players shall wear uniform clothing.
(4) The China Go Association will select national and first-level referees to supervise the scene across the provinces, and each Go township will bear its transportation, accommodation and labor expenses. (5) In the first round of the competition, local government (sports bureau) or leaders of the association are invited to speak and announce the opening of the competition.
(Six) Every game day, each Go township needs to organize a large-scale explanation activity, the number of participants is not less than 50, and the upper limit is implemented in accordance with the requirements of the local government.
(7) Invite more than 3 media (must include 1 local TV station) to the site for publicity and report. Each team will submit the list of media to the organizing committee before October 16.
(8) Arrange someone to submit the competition photos and publicity manuscripts to the organizing committee as soon as possible.
(1) Please check with the Chinese Go Association before 17:00 on September 28 whether or not to participate.
(2) Every Go township is requested to submit a detailed list of entries and the qualification review materials of their team members before 17:00 on October 10th.
13. Competition bonus
(1) The top twelve are admitted to the competition. The champion is 50,000 yuan, the second runner-up is 40,000 yuan, the third place is 30,000 yuan, the fifth place is 25,000 yuan, and the ninth place is 10,000 yuan (admitted 4 teams).
(2) In each group of the preliminaries of the first stage, according to the on-site organization of each team, the Chinese Go Association will select 2 outstanding teams and issue the "Excellent Organization Award" certificate with a prize of 5,000 yuan. A total of 10 teams will be selected, and the selection method will be announced separately.
(3) In the first stage of the preliminaries, two outstanding teams will be selected by the Chinese Go Association according to the publicity and reports of each team. A total of 10 teams will be selected, and the selection method will be announced separately.
14. Media reports
Media support: Xinhua News Agency, People's Daily Online, China Sports News, Sports Weekly, Sina Sports, Go World, Yike Go, special media of Go hometown
15. Matters not covered will be notified separately.
16. The final interpretation of this regulation belongs to the Chinese Go Association.
1. The game adopts the latest Go competition rules approved by the Chinese Go Association.
2. Competition method:
1. In the first stage of the competition, a split-table system was adopted, with 6 rounds of points arrangement. Each round of competition must submit a list of players to the scheduling team within the specified time. Please refer to the event schedule for details of the submission time. The second stage adopts a single elimination system and 4 rounds.
2. Use Yu Bin's latest edition software for arrangement.
3. The grouping of the competition is positioned by online public drawing. Draw time: 15:00 on October 19th.
4. Determine the order: According to the results of the arrangement, the first, third, and fifth stations of the numbered team will be black, and the second and fourth stations will be white; the first, third, and fifth stations of the numbered team will be white and second , Four stations hold black.
5. Match time: 40 minutes per side, 5 times 20 seconds countdown.
6. If there are rare exceptions such as the Three Tribulation Cycle and Longevity in the game, the two sides will immediately re-add the game based on no win or loss. The game time system is the same as the original game, and the time held by both sides continues the time remaining in the original game.
3. Calculating the results
1. Each game wins 2 points and loses 0 points. The player with the highest inning score will be counted as 2 points, and the player with the lowest inning score will be counted as 0 points.
2. 2 points will be counted for a bye team, 0 points will be counted for innings, and opponent points will not be counted.
3. Game scoring method: 2 points are awarded for each win of a game, and 0 points for a losing game. The player with the highest inning score will be counted as 2 points, and the player with the lowest inning score will be counted as 0 points.
4. Team ranking calculation: compare (1) total field points (2) total win points (3) opponent field points total (4) compare the winning percentage of each station in turn (5) compare the wins and losses (6) compare each Taiwan straight wins (7) compares the rankings of all opponents in turn, and finally draws lots to determine the rankings, not involving the permission of promotion.
Fourth, the discipline
1. In the first stage of the competition, it is recommended that each team enter the arena 10 minutes before each round of competition to log in to the Yike platform.
2. In order to become familiar with the software operation process as soon as possible, it is recommended that each player must play 2 games in the game software before the game. During the game, the result of the game cannot be changed if it is caused by personal problems.
3. You must wear a valid ID to enter the arena. All personnel entering the arena must turn off their mobile phones or turn them to silent mode.
4. Players who have finished the game shall not stay in the arena and consciously maintain the quietness of the arena. Violators shall be warned against the team.
5. There are 15 minutes of free photo shooting after the start of the game.
6. Smoking is prohibited in the stadium.
5. The first stage of each Go township requirements:
1. Arrange a unified arena, provide computers and network equipment, and organize participating players to the arena to compete online.
2. Make the background board uniformly in accordance with the requirements of the organizing committee, and stick back stickers on all computers. Specific requirements will be announced separately.
3. Participating players should wear uniform clothing.
4. The Chinese Go Association will select national-level referees across the provinces to supervise the scene, and each Go township will bear the transportation, accommodation and labor expenses.
5. In the first round of the competition, the local government (sports bureau) or the leaders of the association are invited to speak and announce the opening of the game.
6. Every game day, each Go town must organize a large-scale explanation activity. The number of participants is not less than 50, and the implementation is limited to local government requirements.
7. Invite 3 or more media (must include 1 local TV station) to the site for publicity and registration. Each team shall submit the media list to the organizing committee before October 16th. Contact: Han Yuhong Tel: 18547132179 (same number on WeChat)
8. Arrange someone to submit the competition photos and publicity manuscripts to the organizing committee as soon as possible. Contact: Han Yuhong Tel: 18547132179 (same number on WeChat)